Being an Exhibitor
We have a table just for you!
You are invited to participate in the JOBS717 Job Fair. This event provides an opportunity for employers to make an in-person connection with potential candidates who can consider your open positions.
What are employers looking for?
Employers are eager to connect with potential job candidates to provide information about their company, culture, and available positions. Employers have had open positions including:
administrative/clerical • banking • computer tech/IT • construction • delivery • engineering • entertainment • financial services • food/beverage • healthcare • laborer • management • manufacturing • medical services • retail, sales • transportation • warehouse • and more
Job seekers may be those in transition, those who are actively seeking a career change, or someone who may consider a new position for the right opportunity.
What's in it for you?
Employers have the opportunity to: reach a pool of candidates in person; discuss work experience; conduct short, informal interviews; and collect resumes to discern suitable candidates for follow up.
Because you have open positions to fill!
JOBS717 presents an excellent opportunity for companies and organizations to reach out to potential prospects to fill open positions. Sponsorships are an exceptional way of branding your company name in the community before, during and after the event through press releases, social media mentions, logo recognition in emarketing and radio.
- Marketing – gain added exposure through an enthusiastic preshow campaign
- Value – multimedia coverage that may be otherwise unaffordable
- Variety – a range of sponsorships provides extensive benefits, dependent upon your level of investment
- Differentiation – you will have the opportunity to stand out from your competition for employees
- Recognition – sponsors are perceived positively by the intended audience
- Visibility – pre- and post-event attention as well as day-of publicity